Are you looking to start a giveaway contest on your WordPress website? Contests can be a great way to generate new traffic to your website. They help create interest and make your website go viral on social media platforms. In this article we are going to share some of the best plugins for contests.
Benefits of running a contest on your website
- Increase traffic to your website.
- Grow your email list with new subscribers.
- Improve your brand image.
- Opportunity to go viral on social media platforms.
Below are 3 best plugins to run a contest on your WordPress website
RafflePress lets you create attractive contests in a user friendly manner. It has over 10,000+ active installations and 3.5 rating on the WordPress plugins store. Some of its features include:
- Let the user enter their email address to join the contest and grow your email list.
- Drag and drop contest builder lets you create a contest quickly and easily.
- Add prizes with images, customize the style of the contest widget or landing page, and edit viral sharing options.
- Fully responsive design that works seamlessly across all the devices.
- Fraud detection to prevent false entries to the contest.
- Option to refer friends for additional benefits boosts the chances of the contest going viral.
Simple Giveaways lets you create giveaway contests and display them through widgets, landing pages or anywhere on your site using shortcodes. It has over 1000 active installations and 4.5 rating on the WordPress plugins store. Some of its features include:
- Option to share the contest for extra entries which helps make your contest go viral.
- Email verification and actions verification.
- Select the start and end date of the contest.
- Google Captcha to prevent bots from signing up for the contest.
- Supports the Gutenberg block editor.
- Let the user login through their Facebook account.
Using this Rewards Fuel contest plugin you can run a contest on your WordPress website or through their hosted contests page. The plugin currently has over 500 active installations and a 4.5 rating on the WordPress plugins store. Some of its features include:
- 35 entry methods to select from.
- Shortcodes to display the contest anywhere on your website.
- Option to giveaway a digital price.
- View statistics of the contest including how many people entered your contest and generate a report of it.
- Six templates to choose from for the contest.
- Automatic selection of winner and scheduling of the start and end date for the contest.
Running a contest on your website helps generate more traffic to the website and grow your business. It will also help in growing your email list which will benefit you tremendously in the long run. The above plugins will help you create contests within minutes.