Is there a big event your company or business is anticipating and you want your users to get excited for it? A countdown timer on your website is a great way to achieve that. In this article we are going to share some of the best countdown timer plugins that will enable you to show a countdown timer on your website.
Top WordPress Countdown Timer Plugins
Countdown Timer Ultimate lets you add responsive countdown timers on your website. You can add the timers in posts as well as pages. This plugin is one of the most popular plugins for a countdown timer. Some of its features include:
- Display the timers anywhere on your website using shortcodes.
- Create an unlimited number of countdown timers.
- Change the design of the timers from width to background colors.
- Responsive design makes the timer display great across all the screen resolutions.
Using Countdown Timer you can add a timer to your website within minutes. You can add the timers to your pages, posts and widgets. Some of its features include:
- Fully responsive.
- Add custom text in the day, hour, minute and second fields.
- Display a message after the timer has expired or choose an action.
- Works with most of the popular WordPress themes.
This plugin lets you create customizable countdown timers with more than a dozen countdown types to choose from. Some of its features include:
- Display the countdown timers anywhere on your website using shortcodes.
- Create timers for your WooCommerce store.
- Countdown builder that lets you create customized countdown timers.
Adding a countdown timer for special events on your website can give a huge boost to the publicity of that event. It could be the launch of a product, expiration of a coupon or the start of a sale on your website. The above plugins should help you create a beautiful countdown timer within minutes and display it anywhere on your website using shortcodes.