If you are looking for ways to increase traffic and conversions on your WordPress website then coupon codes are a great way to achieve that. In this article we are going to share the 3 best coupon code plugins for your WordPress website.
How using coupon codes on your website can benefit you
Coupon codes are just the right tool for promoting your eCommerce store. They can be beneficial in many ways especially when customers find the product expensive or out of their budget. A coupon code can reduce the final purchase price of the product which can convince the buyer to purchase the item.
Coupon codes also help you in promoting your website on third party coupon sites. So, coupon code directly helps you in increasing your sales and also in reducing cart abandonment.
3 Best Coupon Code Plugins for WordPress
This is one of the most popular coupons plugins for WooCommerce stores. This plugin has various features such as:
- Create BOGO (Buy One Get One) deals.
- Create coupons with various cart conditions like coupons can be applied on products from a particular category or only apply coupon if a certain minimum cart value has been reached. There are many such cart conditions that can be applied which helps you protect yourself from losses due to any misuse of coupons.
- Apply coupons through URLs. Users can visit a link to apply the coupons to their cart. These are especially great when used in advertisements and email marketing campaigns.
- Create categories for coupons. This plugins allows you to sort your coupons under different categories which makes it easy for you to manage them.
2. Coupon Creator –
Coupon Creator lets you create and manage your coupons easily. You can also display blocks of coupon codes anywhere on your website by using shortcodes. Some of it’s features include:
- Expiration date for the coupons. You can set an expiration date for your coupons after which they will stop working on your store. This can be helpful when you run any sales offer or campaign.
- Full integration with WooCommemrce and ability to create WooCommerce coupons from the plugin editor.
- Use shortcodes to display coupon codes anywhere on your website.
If you regularly need to create coupon codes in bulk then this plugin is the best option for it. Some of its features include:
- Create thousands of coupons at the same time.
- Set expiration date for the coupons.
- Add limits on how the coupon can be used.
Depending on your coupon requirements you can choose any of the three plugins above. All the 3 plugins have some unique features of their own. You should also definitely try the coupon code plugins if you are facing high cart abandonment on your WordPress store.