No one is in a buying mood every time. Many times your customers come across products that they are interested in but leave the purchasing decision for a later date. Without a wishlist they will either not remember the product later on or be unable to find which product they bookmarked in the browser.
A wishlist helps solve that issue by letting your customers save the product in their wishlist for purchasing later on. It also helps in finding all the products they are interested in under a single page.
To create a wishlist for WooCommerce stores we will be using the TI WooCommerce Wishlist plugin. It has various features such as sharing the wishlist on social media platforms, customizable appearance, add wishlist button for specific products only and many more. The plugin is also very easy to set up and you can add a wishlist button on your store in minutes.
Steps to create a wishlist for WooCommerce
- Install and activate the TI WooCommerce Wishlist plugin.
- On activating the plugin you will be taken to a setup page. Click on the LET’S GO button.
- On the Page Setup page you can change the Default Wishlist Name. You can leave the My Wishlist dropdown to Create Automatically. Click on the CONTINUE button.
- On the Button Options page you can change the wishlist button alignment on the product page and it’s text. Click on the CONTINUE button.
- On the Processing Options page you can choose whether the product should be automatically removed from the wishlist if it’s been added to the cart. Click on the CONTINUE button.
- On the Share page you can choose which social media sites the wishlist can be shared on. Also some other options such as copying to clipboard and sharing via email. Click on the CONTINUE button.
- Wishlist has now been added to your WooCommerce store. Click on the RETURN TO THE WORDPRESS DASHBOARD button at the bottom. You can change the wishlist settings later on from the TI WISHLIST menu option in the admin menu sidebar.