Often dividing content in between sections can be needed. A vertical divider is perfect for the task. Elementor lets you easily create a vertical divider that separates these two sections. In this article, we are going to show how you can create a vertical divider using Elementor.
Steps to create an Elementor vertical divider
- Click on the Add new section button and select a multi column layout.
- Edit the Column Width for the middle section to 5% under the Layout tab.
- Now drag and drop a Spacer widget to the middle column.
- On the left hand side in the Content tab select the height for the vertical divider line that you want to create.
- Now click on the Advanced tab and select the Border option. Select the Border Type to Solid and set the Width for LEFT side. This will be the width of the divider. You can also choose the color for the divider under the Color option.
- Once done click on the Update button at the bottom.