Live chat is one of the best ways to provide excellent customer support. It makes you reachable to the customer in an easier and instant way. It also helps build trust as a customer will always prefer someone they are able to reach easily and get their doubts cleared instantly.
Below are 4 top live chat plugins for WordPress
Tidio lets you connect with your customers using their live chat service as well as with the help of chatbots. With over 80000 active installations and a 5 star rating Tidio is one of the most popular live chat plugins for WordPress. Some of its features include:
- 4 ways to communicate with your customers – live chat, chatbots, messenger and email.
- Applications for desktop as well as Android and iOS makes it accessible from everywhere.
- Contact any customer navigating your website currently.
- Support for more than 180 languages.
3CX Live Chat lets you connect with your customers through live chat. It also provides a voice and video communications suite. It has over 40000 active installations on the WordPress plugins store and more than 19 million downloads overall. Some of its features include:
- Create unlimited agents who will be able to connect with your customers on live chat.
- Free to use with no hidden charges.
- Ability to transfer current chat to another agent.
- Customizable chat box.
- Take user surveys after the chat has ended for feedback.
Hubspot is an all-in-one plugin that lets you add the live chat features on your website. You also get contact management, analytics, email marketing and forms with this plugin. It has over 100,000 active installations on the WordPress plugins store. Some of its features include:
- Chatbot to make the customer service available 24/7.
- Free live chat and forms lets you connect with your visitors and solve their issues.
- Various other features such as contact management, email marketing and analytics to further manage your customers.
Tawk.To Live Chat lets you connect with the customers on your website using their free live chat app. It currently has over 200,000 active installations on the WordPress plugins store and more than 250,000 companies use it overall. Some of its features include:
- It is completely free to use this plugin.
- Desktop, Android and iOS apps to stay connected everywhere.
- Compatible with most modern browsers.
Adding the live chat feature on your website is going to increase your conversion rates and provide a better experience to the user. It will also help in retaining customers who would have abandoned carts due to lack of instant support.