Many websites need to post an article at a specific day and time of the week or in regular intervals. WordPress lets you schedule posts at your desired time. But you are limited in what can be done. This is where plugins will help you to manage your posts better.
Why scheduling posts in WordPress might be important
- Different time zones – It is not necessary that the majority of your readers are in the same timezone as you. For maximum reach it is important to schedule the posts in the reader’s timezone.
- Capture peak traffic hours – There is a time in the day when your website might be experiencing peak traffic. To capture the most readers it is important to schedule your posts in that time period.
- When you go offline – You might also need to schedule your posts in advance when you go on vacations and might not have the time or access to your website every time. It is best to schedule and not have to worry about the website’s content.
In this article we are going to share the best plugins for scheduling your WordPress posts.
WP Scheduled Posts allows you to schedule your posts through an editorial calendar. You can schedule hundreds of posts with ease. Some of its features include:
- Schedule and check posts through the editorial calendar.
- Drag and drop posts in the editorial calendar to change the post dates.
- Manage multiple authors and posts from a single dashboard.
- This plugin also allows you to auto share your posts on social media platforms.
This plugin makes it easy to check all the scheduled posts of your WordPress website. The calendar gives you an overview of all the scheduled future posts. Some of its features include:
- You can edit the posts schedule right in the calendar. The plugin also allows you to drag and drop the posts to change their schedule.
- Get an overview of the complete blog posts that are scheduled on your website through the calendar.
- Manage posts from multiple authors easily.
If you use the WordPress post scheduler frequently then it’s time you shift to one of the above plugins as they will make the scheduling and managing of your posts very easy. You can get an overview of the complete scheduled posts right from a single dashboard in a calendar. These plugins will definitely enhance your content management and planning.