Local delivery is getting a lot of popularity in recent days, many eCommerce websites are now offering local deliveries. In local delivery rather than using the traditional approach and shipping products via the third party which costs more and takes extra time, businesses can deliver products by themselves quickly and easily.
Having a local delivery for your eCommerce business can increase the sales of your website. There are several benefits for both customers and sellers because of local delivery. And local delivery also opens the opportunity for having a local pickup. Here are some key benefits of having local delivery and pickup.
- Customers can get their order delivered in a day or less
- It will be cheaper
- Customer can have their order in their scheduled time
- It will be also very economical for the seller
- It can increase conversion for the seller
- It is easy to manage for the seller
While WooCommerce has a local pickup shipping method, it is not suitable for local deliveries and doesn’t come with many features. In this article, we are going to share a list of local delivery plugins that you can use to manage the local deliveries of your products on your WooCommerce store.
This plugin lets you create unlimited zones for the delivery areas and set different shipping rates for these zones. The customer can select his location on Google Maps at the time of checkout. The plugin is available for $29 and you will get 6 months of support from the developer. Some of its features include:
- Fully responsive and compatible across all the devices.
- Create unlimited zones.
- Customers can enter an address and the map will geocode position based on the address.
- Set different delivery rates for different zones.
This plugin can integrate with any type of WooCommerce store. It also supports all types of deliveries. The plugin is available for $29 and you will get 6 months of support. Some of its features include:
- Deliver to customers within a specific radius of km or miles.
- Let the customers select a delivery date and time during checkout.
- Restrict order placements to business hours only.
- Add fees for same or next-day deliveries.
- Option to allow pickup of the orders by the customers.
This plugin lets you set the delivery areas and will not accept orders from shipping addresses outside the zone. It also lets the customer check if delivery is possible in their zip code on the product, cart, and checkout page. The plugin is available for $39 and comes with 6 months of support. Some of its features include:
- Do not accept orders from addresses outside the delivery zone.
- Set delivery areas by distance from the store, drawing delivery areas on the map, or adding zip codes.
- Create a collection of products that can be delivered in the same delivery area.
- Different template options for delivery area inquiry forms and the option to add them anywhere on your store with the help of shortcodes.
These plugins can help you setting up local delivery and local pickups for your WooCommerce store. But while setting up local delivery always cross-check and properly set up your delivery area. Also, if you know about some better plugins for local delivery and local pickup let us know in the comment below.