The guest posting policy for Webprotime Blog: WordPress blogging tips, tools & tutorials.
Invitation to Guest Post Authors ( Write For Us )
I’m always looking for a way to enhance the value of the content in my blog and that includes being privileged to receive and publish posts by guest authors.
This blog has had guest authors, who have added quality content to it and the welcome mat is out for other readers/commenters like them, who want to create a post for
Please note that this is not a commercial blog and no submissions made on behalf of a commercial client will be considered for publication.
I welcome guest post submissions only from those I have a relationship with ie. from my regular readers/commenters.
Guest Blogging Topics
If you already have a blogpost idea then please discuss it with us before you start writing for us. If you don’t have any idea then please contact us for a suggested topic and we can help you to get an idea.
Write for us on the following topics.
- How-to Articles on WordPress
- Articles on basic SEO Topic
- Fixing WordPress Errors
- WooCommerce Tutorials
- Articles On Web Development, Web Design, Blogging, Digital Marketing
(1) All submissions must in English and accompanied by the URL for the guest author’s blog or site and/or links to published articles written by them.
(2) The submission must be relevant ie. focused on or related to subject matter that’s already found in my blog. Differences of opinion are welcome; posts will not be rejected on a difference of opinion alone.
(3) The submission must be original, new and unique, of reasonable length. And those including images and/or media must meet the requirements below: Check Our Writing Guidelines
- Original – The blogger submitting a post must be the author of the post submitted.
- New and Unique – Posts containing content previously published in digital or printed form anywhere else before will not be accepted for publication;
- Reasonable length – The minimum length is 1000-1500 words ;
- Images Media – Images and media must be royalty-free or used in accordance with their license.
Terms of Agreement
(1) The guest author and I both agree not to republish the same article in its entirety or in part anywhere else either in digital or printed form.
(2) I agree to provide a byline link to their blog from the guest author’s username in a brief bio at the end of the article.
- No affiliation links are allowed.
- Own Blog/Site link is allowed as long as your site and blog post is useful to the readers and in context with the actual blogpost you submit.
(3) I agree not to edit save for small and obvious typos, spelling errors, etc. And if I have any concerns about any part of the draft post I will discuss them with the guest author by email, prior to publication.
(4) I reserve the right to refuse to publish any submission for any reason I deem relevant and will notify the author of my refusal to publish by email.
Guest Posting Arrangements
I do not provide Admin area access to my blog. After you have emailed your guest post idea to me at webprotime[@]gmail[.]com and received my confirmation of my interest in it, you may submit a draft guest post to me at the same email address.