Providing your customers with a way to interact directly with you is a must if you want to grow your website. Facebook Messenger is just the perfect tool which is widely used and can be easily activated on your website.
In this article, we are going to show how you can add Facebook Messenger Chat in your WordPress website. After this your customers will be able to chat with you using their Facebook IDs or as guests. We are going to use the Facebook Chat Plugin for this which is officially provided by Facebook itself.
Steps to add Facebook Messenger Chat in WordPress
- Install and activate the Facebook Chat Plugin.
- In your admin dashboard menu a Facebook Chat option will appear. Click it.
- Now under the Getting Started? box click on the Setup Chat Plugin button.
- Follow the setup wizard and activate the Facebook chat on your website.
- Once done the plugin will generate a code and insert into your website which will take the Facebook Chat live on your website.
While the official Facebook Chat plugin might be sufficient to interact with your website visitors using Facebook Messenger, it lacks several features and customization options. For more options you can try the Cresta Social Messenger plugin. Some of its features include:
- Option to add a floating button at the bottom right of your website or place the Facebook messenger chat button in your posts and pages.
- Select the pages you want the Facebook Messenger chat button to be available on.
- Ability for visitors to open the chat directly in the Facebook Messenger app on their mobile devices.
- The plugin also offers a PRO version which provides additional features such as styling options for the chat button, Facebook Messenger widgets, animations and many more such features.
The Facebook Messenger Chat allows you to easily connect with your customers and answer their queries. This will directly help in increasing your sales conversions and help build trust for your brand. It is also one of the best ways to provide live chat support. By following the steps above you will be able to successfully integrate Facebook Chat in your website.