Amazon’s affiliate program is one of the most popular affiliate programs for monetizing your WordPress website.
Without using the plugins available for the amazon affiliate program you are missing out on many cool functionalities. These plugins can help you in increasing the click through ratio and your earnings.
Benefits of using a plugin
- Organize and manage all the affiliate links on your website.
- Easier to insert affiliate links in your post.
- Access to data such as how many clicks a link received or conversion ratios.
- Cleaner and shorter affiliate URLs.
- Ability to use the Amazon Product Advertising API for current product prices.
- Depending on the plugin, ability to create comparison tables for products.
- Send visitors to the country specific amazon domain based on geolocation.
These are just a few benefits of using plugins. Below are 3 most popular amazon plugins for WordPress.
- AAWP –
AAWP or Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin is one of the best Amazon plugins for WordPress. It also comes with multiple display templates. It uses the Amazon Product Advertising API which makes the data as accurate as possible.
The plugin gives you various options to display the products. You can also create product comparison tables with the help of the plugin. Some of its features include:
- Product comparison tables to compare various products using the table builder.
- Display bestseller boxes which list the best selling products. They are also updated automatically with the most popular products.
- Geo target visitors and send them to the correct amazon domain based on their country.
- Reduces the server load by caching the product data locally.
- AMP support. Display your affiliate products even in AMP pages.
AAWP is a premium plugin and it’s plans start at €39.
2. EasyAzon –
EasyAzon lets you add Amazon affiliate links right from your WordPress post editor. It also lets you create text affiliate links quickly from your website and helps save your time. Some of its features include:
- Create affiliate links directly from the WordPress post editor.
- Option to toggle opening the affiliate links in a new or same window.
- Assign nofollow attribute to the affiliate links.
- Create image affiliate links by inserting the image of the product from Amazon and making it clickable.(PRO)
- Product display blocks. The block contains product title, product image, price and a buy button.(PRO)
While the plugin is available for free on the WordPress plugins store. There is also a Pro version with many additional features.
3. WZone –
This plugin is also known as WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates. If you are running a WooCommerce store on your WordPress website then this plugin should be your choice. This plugin integrates products from Amazon and displays them just like your WooCommerce products. Some of its features include:
- Integrate Amazon products into WooCommerce seamlessly.
- When the user goes to add the Amazon product in his cart they are taken to the Amazon website for checking out.
- Easy to import products from Amazon to your WooCommerce store.
- Keeps the products data synced.
- It also displays product reviews for products from Amazon.
- Content spinner for spinning the product details text.
This plugin is available for a life-time license of $49.