Plugins allow us to easily customize and add extra functionalities to our websites. There are many free plugins for Elementor that allow you to add various features in addition to what Elementor provides.
In this article, we are going to share some of the best free plugins/add-ons for Elementor.
AnyWhere Elementor as the name suggests allows you to add Elementor templates anywhere on your WordPress website with the help of shortcodes. This plugin has more than 90,000 active installations and a 5 star rating on the WordPress plugins store. Some of the features of this plugin are:
- Create global widgets which allow you to use a single widget in multiple locations on your website. Making any changes to the global widget updates the widgets in all the locations.
- Insert Elementor templates anywhere on your website using shortcodes.
- The plugin also comes with a PRO version that allows you to design 404 pages, layouts for WooCommerce products and categories, create category and tag templates and create global posts layouts.
Master Addons is a feature packed addon for Elementor that allows you to make creative websites. It has more than 20,000 active installations and a 4.5 rating on the WordPress plugins store. Some of the features of this plugin are:
- The plugin gives you free access to 33 elements, 5 form elements, 12 extensions and 44 widgets.
- The plugin comes with a header, footer and comment form builder. It also has a mega menu builder.
- The plugin is extremely lightweight and loads the code quickly. Only the code needed for the functionalities that are activated is added to the page.
- The plugin also has a PRO version which allows access to more extensions, various elements and features.
If you are looking to add interactive features in your website then you should definitely try this plugin. The plugin has more than 100,000 active installations and a 4.5 rating on the WordPress plugins store. Some of the features of this plugin are:
- More than 24 widgets and extensions such as timeline, info circle, comparison table, content switcher, thumbnail slider, chart, after/before image compare and many more.
- All the elements are fully customizable and you can tweak them according to your needs.
- The plugin comes with a widget manager that allows you to enable and disable widgets easily.
- The plugin is lightweight and prevents usage of extra resources on your server.
This plugin offers various widgets and templates for free that give your website a premium look. The plugin has more than 400,000 active installations and a 5 star rating on the WordPress plugins store. Some of the features of this plugin are:
- All the widgets are fully responsive that fit perfectly across all device screens.
- The plugin provides various widgets such as content widgets, image/video widgets, section/column widgets, modal box widgets, testimonial widgets and many other types of widgets.
- The plugin allows you to create nearly any kind of layout with fast loading widgets.
While Elementor comes with various features. It’s free version is not sufficient for many tasks. The above mentioned free plugins allow you extend the functionalities of Elementor.