Are you looking to add an additional revenue stream to your income from your WordPress website? Job boards are a wonderful way to let companies post their ads and charge them on it’s basis.
What is a job board?
Job board is a website that lists various types of job openings. These can be posted by companies looking to hire workers in a particular field or workers can post their skills to get hired by companies.
Job boards can have several features such as searching for jobs based on keywords, filtering jobs based on categories, looking for open jobs and checking out job seekers profile and skills.
Below are 5 of the best WordPress job board plugins
With this plugin showing jobs is as easy as creating a new page and adding the job boards shortcode. Users get a dashboard to create and manage their job listings. The basic features are free while additional features can be added with the purchase of add ons.
Some of its features include:
- Shortcode based. This makes it compatible with all the themes.
- Frontend forms to create and manage job listings.
- Ajax based searching and filtering of jobs.
2. Job Board Manager –
You can launch a job board on your website using this plugin in minutes. It also has various shortcodes for different templates. Some of its features include:
- SEO friendly and follows schema.org markup.
- Add company profiles, locations and breadcrumbs with the help of free add ons.
- Shortcodes to easily add various different templates in your website.
3. ApplyOnline –
ApplyOnline makes it easy for applicants to apply for job listings. It is a classified ads management system. Some of its features include:
- Drag and drop form builder for applications.
- Easy to manage the applications on your job postings.
- Various ad postings available such as job ads, classes ads and admission ads.
4. Simple Job Board –
As the name suggests this is a very simple job board. Your users won’t be able to create job listings or display paid listings. The plugin also has minimal features and you will need to manually add all the job postings. Some of its features include:
- Complete control over the jobs listings.
- Lightweight, simple and bloatware free.
- Employers cannot create jobs, only you can add jobs to the board.
5. WP Job Openings –
This is an easy to setup plugin with options for two different and modern layouts. It also has unlimited options for job specifications and filtering. Sme of it’s features include:
- AJAX job listings and filtering.
- Option to choose from grid and list layout.
- User friendly and clean design.