Do you want to provide your customers an easy way to purchase all the similar products under a single page? Grouped products lets you show all the related products under a single product page.
What are Grouped Products?
Grouped products are a product type which consists of a collection of simple products that can be purchased separately. The grouped products are related to each other and allow the customers to easily purchase similar products from a single page.
Steps to set up Grouped Products in WooCommerce
- Login to your admin dashboard and navigate to Products -> Add New.
- Add the title for your grouped product in the Add new product field.
- Scroll down to the Product data box and select the Grouped product option in the Product Type dropdown next to it.
- Select the Linked Products tab.
- In the Grouped products field enter the name of the products you want to add to the collection. You can enter the product name in the field and a list will be shown of products with similar titles and you can select your product from it.
- You can fill in other details for the grouped product such as product description, categories, etc. Once done, click on the Publish button.
- Your grouped product is now ready.
Grouped products are a great way to list all the similar products under a single product page. They also help in increasing the revenue as the customer will find all the other related items of his interest which he would have possibly ignored otherwise.